As its name suggests, this suite makes you feel as though you are enveloped within a deep forest of Ontario pine, maple, and white birch.
Although, your dominant view is of these majestic trees, you have a great view of Blue Mountain’s sweeping slopes. During the winter months, the glow of the night-skiing lights is particularly magical. If you’re lucky enough to experience this on the night of a full moon, it will take your breath away.
Enjoy your private balcony – a great place to take in some fresh air and your view of Blue Mountain.
A comfy queen size bed is just what you need for a good night’s rest after a day of Georgian Trail cycling, Blue Mountain skiing, or golfing at one of the area’s amazing courses. Wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, ready for another fun-filled day.
The Forest Suite contains the following touches:
• Queen size, custom upholstered bed with Sealy Posturpedic mattress
• GlucksteinHome pillows
• Distinctly Home 100% cotton, 400 thread count sheets
• Warm and comfy down alternative duvet.
• Chest of drawers, large closet
• 32″ Samsung Smart TV with Rogers cable and free access to Netflix
• Digital alarm clock with Bluetooth connectivity
• Free WiFi for all your devices
• Private balcony
Your ensuite bathroom contains luxurious spa amenities such as:
• Gluckstein Spa Collection plush 100% cotton towels
• Large shower with adjustable rain head spout
• Heated floors
• 100% plush cotton robes
• Neutrogena shampoo, personal hand soaps, body wash and body lotion
Reserve This Room Now
You will receive a confirmation of your booking by return email.
Call Or Email Us:
Book a room the old fashioned way by talking to a human. Call us 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm at 705-293-1170 or email us. We promise to respond promptly as we check our phone messages and emails many times each day. Our guests are our priority.