Breakfast is a big deal. Our moms and our nutritionists have been telling us for years that it is the most important meal of day. Breakfast at Craigleith Manor is thoughtfully prepared to provide nutritious and delicious options for every guest.
Sourced from local ingredients, the breakfast menu changes daily and is created with health-conscious, active guests in mind. Upon arrival, you will receive a breakfast menu for the next day. You can choose what you want to have for breakfast and when you want to have breakfast. We love choices.
You can sit for breakfast anytime from 08:00 to 09:30 in the dining room or weather permitting on the outdoor main floor decks. You can choose from a selection breakfast beverages, starters and entrees featuring homemade gluten-free granola, jams, juices, coffee and a long list of herbal and other teas. The Summer & Fall 2020 breakfast menu features three unique omelets daily! For the bacon and egger’s you can always have them done anyway you like! There is something for everyone. Our full service breakfasts are made to order with the freshest local ingredients that we can source.
Coffee is king. We serve only the best Kicking Horse organic fair-trade coffee, which is roasted in British Columbia. The coffee pot never goes empty. You keep drinking it, and we’ll keep making it. We serve French press Kicking Horse decaf coffee also.
Special Dietary Needs are not a problem for us
After almost 3,000 guests in our first 5 years, we have catered to almost every special dietary requirement.
- Our breakfasts are gluten-free. Meat is optional with any breakfast.
- We always have a wonderful vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free bread for toast which is locally made at the Thornbury Bakery.
- We have a toaster dedicated to toasting only gluten-free bread for those who suffer from Celiac disease. Please let us know if this applies to you.
- We continuously guard against cross-contamination in our spotlessly clean kitchen.
- We always have soy and almond beverages on hand for those who are lactose intolerant.
- We do not add dairy to anything that we cook.
- We offer several different types of sweeteners for those who are on sugar-reduced diets.
- We use locally grown potatoes for our home fries, and they are cooked in high-quality olive oil.
- Our farm fresh eggs are cooked in clarified butter (ghee) or canola oil if you don’t use butter.
- We offer mixed salad greens as a substitute for potatoes with any breakfast entrée.
- Vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, Ketogenic and Paleo diets can easily be catered to.
We take great care in how our breakfasts are put together to cater to the dietary needs of our guests.
When you make a reservation with us, be sure and tell us if you have any special dietary requirements. That way, we can make your breakfast experience awesome.