Bruce Trail Hiking and Picnic lunch adventure
Beautiful views, great hiking and more…
The Bruce Trail is the oldest and longest continuous public footpath in Canada. The Bruce Trail Conservancy (BTC) is a charitable organization, association and land trust that is dedicated to establishing a conservation corridor containing a public footpath along the Niagara Escarpment. Craigleith Manor B&B is a proud member of the BTC. Blue Mountain Section of the Bruce Trail This is a section of the Bruce Trail like no other. The terrain changes abruptly as the Trail enters the Blue Mountains area best known for Ontario’s ski resorts. The Trail in this section is set among high bluffs interspersed with deep, wide valleys. From the trail the expansive views of the rolling countryside, the Nottawasaga Bay and Collingwood area are amazing. The Pretty River section of the trail is a unique hike itself. Your package includes maps for this section of the trail also. The Bruce Trail runs through Pretty River Provincial Park. There are plenty of locations where you can choose to stop for your picnic lunch along the way. You choose the view from your lunch blanket! Package Price & Availability This package starts at $294.95 + HST per couple for a 1 night stay in the Birch Suite using Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates slightly higher on the weekends. Check your preferred dates online here or call us toll free at 1-844-412-1170.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms
Your personal laminated copies of Map 23 (Pretty River Section) and Map 24 (Blue Mountains Section) to get your started on your hiking adventure. Keep the maps for future use.
Gourmet Backpack Lunch for Two – your customized picnic lunch that contains everything you may need for a great lunch on your hike. You will receive an order form to order your lunch in advance of your arrival.
- This package available any day of the week until October 31, 2020.
- We recommend that you purchase the Bruce Trail app or the All Trails app for route guidance while hiking.
- Add a second night and pay only for the room on night two. We’ll even add a FREE wine and cider tasting.
- Package is based on double occupancy.
- Picnic lunch made fresh to order. Gluten free, vegan, vegetarian options are available. You will receive an order form in advance of your stay for this lunch.