Georgian Hills Vineyards Wine Tasting with B&B Stay
Enjoy a great afternoon at the vineyard with light lunch
This package offers couples the experience of the unique wines of Georgian Hills Vineyards in the hills surrounding the Blue Mountains and the beautiful Beaver Valley.
The unique micro climate of the Georgian Bay region with sunny days and cooler nights influences the wine styles at Georgian Hills Vineyards. White wines are vibrant, fruit driven and aromatic and reds are lighter with delicate tannins and lower alcohol.
Your tasting experience will include white and red wines, cider and a desert wine and a charcuterie and cheese board created specifically for our B&B guests. The charcuterie board can be a great light lunch to accompany the wine tasting. Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options are available.
Located in the breathtaking Beaver Valley just outside of Thornbury, Ontario and only 20 minutes from our B&B the Georgian Hills Vineyard is a beautiful setting for an afternoon outing. Hang out under the birch trees or take a tour of the vineyards while you are there.
Stroll through the Town of Thornbury and check out their great shopping and waterfront. Ask us about our recommendations for your dinner out in Thornbury or Collingwood. We’ve got the inside scopp of the best places…
Package Price & Availability
This package starts at $559.95 + HST per couple for a 2-night stay in Birch Suite using Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates slightly higher on the weekends. Check your preferred dates online or call us toll free at 1-844-412-1170.
Call us with any questions. We’re happy to do what we can to customize your experience in the Collingwood area to make it more awesome.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Accommodation for 2 adults for 2 nights in one of our luxury B&B rooms. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite, based on availability. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors.
Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. You choose from a menu that changes daily and you reserve your breakfast seating time. Seating at socially distanced tables for 2 indoors or weather permitting on the expansive outdoor decks. See Breakfast is a Big Deal.
Wine and cider tastings at Georgian Hills Vineyards. Four glasses of 2 ounces each for each person. You chose which wines you want to taste. This is a reserved seating with a 1.5 hour limit. We will reserve this for you. PLEASE NOTE: Effective September 22, 2021 this experience requires PROOF OF DOUBLE VACCINATION completed at least 2 weeks before arrival at the vineyard. This is a requirement of the winery not the B&B. See fine print below.
One cheese and charcuterie board. A great share plate for two. Served with your wine tasting at the vineyard. Local cheeses and meats as available. Gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan options available. Simply let us know.
Free coffee, tea and soft drinks during your stay at the B&B.
- This package is available for stays Tuesday thru Sunday.
- Effective Setpember 22 you must have PROOF OF DOUBLE VACCINATION to show the Georgian Hills Vineyard when you arrive there. You must have completed your 2 vaccinations at least 2 weeks prior to your visit.
- We will reserve your Wine Tasting and charcuterie board. Vineyard is open for tastings Wednesday thru Sunday from 11am to 5:00pm. We can reserve your table indoors for 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm or 3:30pm.
- Package is based on double occupancy.
- You can choose to enjoy your tasting on the day you arrive in Collingwood or another day. You do not have to be checked-in to the B&B to enjoy your tasting experience. NOTE: We can’t offer a tasting reservation on a Monday or Tuesday. The winery is open from Wednesday thru Sunday for tastings. See #3 above.
- We can help with dining reservations and recommendation for any part of your stay. Just ask.
- You can add paddling, cycling or any other package portion to this stay for your second day if you like.
- We will contact you to arrange all of the details!