Highlands Nordic Cross Country Ski adventure
Includes all equipment, trail passes and a hot homemade lunch
Highlands Nordic Cross Country Ski Adventure
Highlands Nordic is Ontario’s premier cross-country ski and snowshoe centre located in lovely Duntroon, Ontario. Located high up on the Niagara Escarpment just 15 minutes from downtown Collingwood and only 25 minutes from Craigleith Manor. The views of the Georgian Bay and nature are stunning. The centre has an 8,000 square foot lodge complete with cafeteria, meeting rooms, pro shop and more.
This package will supply you with the top-quality cross country ski rentals fitted by their pro shop. You can choose from trails for beginner skiers, moderate and more difficult levels of skiing. You can check out the Trail Map here.
Your package includes a $50 lunch voucher for the Highland Nordic lodge. We will make sure that you are well fed with a hot homemade lunch from at the lodge. Everything in your lunch is made locally or on the premises in their new kitchen. You can expect hot drinks, soups or chili, grilled cheese sandwiches and plenty of fabulous baked goods to keep your energy levels up! Sorry, no gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian options at the lodge. If you need a special lunch let us know – we’ll create something at the B&B and you can take it along with you in our custom lunch backpack.
What to wear? You’ll need a few layers of winter clothing, gloves and of course a winter hat. Sunglasses are a great idea to minimize the glare from the bright snow. If you get too warm you can loosen a layer of remove one. For footwear we suggest comfortable winter boots that you can strap your snowshoes onto. It’s a good idea to have a lightweight backpack that you can carry some water in.
You don’t need to be checked-in to the B&B to enjoy your cross-country ski package. You can ski on the day you arrive in the Collingwood area and check-in to the B&B after your ski day. We’ll contact you after we receive your reservation to get all the details together for you.
Package Price & Availability
This package starts at $724.00 + HST per couple for a 2 night stay in the Birch Suite using Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates slightly higher on the weekends. Check your preferred dates online here or call us toll free at 1-844-412-1170.
Call us with any questions. We’re happy to do what we can to customize your experience in the Collingwood area to make it more awesome.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms for 2 nights. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes and slippers.
- Cross Country ski experience at Highlands Nordic includes top quality rentals and full day trail access passes. Trails are open 7 days a week from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Your trail passes provide you with access to over 35km of trails for beginner, intermediate and expert level skiers. This ski facility is only a 15 minute drive away from the B&B. See fine print below for more details.
- Homemade hot lunch for two! We know you’ll work up a hunger so we’re serving up a $50 voucher for a hot lunch in the main building at Highlands Nordic you can choose from their menu of soups, grilled cheese, chili and lots of great local made baked goods. See fine print for more details.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks during your stay at our B&B.
- This package available any day of the week from December 27, 2021 until April 15, 2022.
- We will reserve your Adult Classic Recreational Cross Country Ski equipment rentals and trail pass at Highlands Nordic. These items are for one full-day rental and trail access from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- You can choose to ski on the day you arrive in Collingwood or another day during your stay. We will contact you. You do not have to be checked-in to the B&B to enjoy your cross country ski adventure.
- Package is based on double occupancy.
- Homemade lunch made fresh to order at Highlands Nordic. Gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian lunch options are not available. If you have special dietary requirements let us know that on your reservation form.