This suite overlooks the back gardens and the Georgian Trail. The spectacular views of Blue Mountain change with the seasons; in summer, a vibrant green; in winter, a blanket of white as far as the eye can see; in autumn, rich hues of yellow, red, and brown; and in spring, the colours of buds and blossoms.
As you step out onto your private balcony, you are instantly surrounded by nature and fresh, clean air. This is the perfect spot to enjoy a coffee or cocktail and take in the stunning view. The room has a full bank of large windows, allowing uninterrupted views of nature.
The décor is definitely hotel chic, but with personal touches that make your suite homey and comfortable. Two oversized chairs allow you to lounge in comfort after a hard day at the spa.
The Mountain Suite contains the following touches:
- King-size bed with Sealy Posturepedic mattress
- Four (4) quality hypoallergenic king-sized pillows
- 100% cotton, 400+ thread count sheets
- Warm and comfy down alternative duvet with 100% cotton cover. We have winter and summer weight duvets for your comfort.
- Two (2) oversized lounging chairs and upholstered blanket box at end of bed
- Clothing valet with hangers and several drawers
- 32″ Samsung Smart TV with Bell Fibe, featuring free access to Netflix and movie stations
- Digital alarm clock with USB charging station
- Free Bell Fibe fibre-optic WiFi throughout the house for all your devices
- Private balcony with 2 chairs and side table (not available November to April)
- In-room controlled air conditioning (New June 2018)
Your ensuite bathroom contains the following luxurious amenities:
- Spa Collection plush 100% cotton towels
- Large shower with adjustable rain head spout
- Heated floors
- 100% cotton plush robes
- Neutrogena hand soap, shampoo and body shampoo
- Neutrogena make-up wipes
- Hair dryer