Bike the Georgian Trail on our E-Bikes!
Travel the trails and roadways in comfort and ease!
Tour the area by E-Bike
The Southern Georgian Bay area includes the counties of Simcoe and Grey. There are many terrific attractions, including beaches, cafes, parks, waterfronts, shopping, and more, in both counties. The best part is that so much of this is connected by great cycle trails and routes. Great trails are off-road, and many two-lane roads have solid and safe paved shoulders for bikes.
Craigleith Manor is right on the western border of Simcoe County next to Grey County. The Georgian Trail is one of Ontario’s most-ridden cycling trails, and it is right off the back of our property. The Georgian Trail is an old railway line that runs from Collingwood to Meaford. For over 25 years, it has been a four-season cycling, walking, hiking, running, and skiing route for outdoor enthusiasts of every skill level. The trail is flat, hard packed, and runs along the Georgian Bay as it travels westward toward Thornbury and on to Meaford.
Great routes and great places to visit on the E-Bikes
Simcoe and Grey counties have invested much time and money in developing great cycling routes and resources for cyclists. With your E-Bikes, you can cover a lot of kilometers with minimum effort. Check out the Bruce-Grey-Simcoe County Bike routes.
Whether you travel to Thornbury, Meaford, Collingwood, Wasaga, or elsewhere in our area, you will find great shops, cafes, farmer’s markets, and more all summer long. In warmer summer months, the cool breezes from the Georgian Bay are most welcome along practically any route to these great communities.
You have use of our bikes for 8 hours on one day with this package. If you want to schedule a second day of cycling just let us know and we can reserve the bikes for you subject to availability.
For more details on this package see the boxes and fine print to the right on this page.
Package Price & Availability
This package starts at $748 + HST per couple for a 2-night stay in the Birch Suite using Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates are slightly higher in the Forest and Mountain Suites and on the weekends. See The Fine Print for more detail.
Check your preferred dates online here or call us toll-free at 1-844-412-1170. We are happy to do what we can to customize your experience in the Collingwood area to make it more awesome.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms for 2 nights. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes and slippers.
- Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. You choose from a menu that changes daily and you reserve your breakfast seating time. Socially distanced dining tables for two in our main floor dining areas . Weather permitting you can dine on our expansive outdoor decks. See Breakfast is a Big Deal for more information about our breakfast service.
- Use of brand new Himiway E-Bikes with helmets and locks. The long-range fat tire electric bikes are yours for 8 hours anytime from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week. The bikes can travel up to 100km in fully electric mode or up to 128km with pedal assist. We will contact you to reserve the bikes for the time period you want during your stay.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks during your stay at our B&B.
- This package is available any day of the week from May 1 until October 29, 2023.
- You can use the E-Bikes bikes for a reserved 8 hours during day 1 or day 2 of your stay. We will contact you to arrange the details.
- Package is based on double occupancy.
- You must wear the provided bicycle helmet or bring your own to use the E-Bikes.
- You must agree to and sign the Liability Waiver and watch a short instructional video on using the E-Bikes. This can be done on your phone.
- The E-Bikes are stored at the B&B and must be returned to this location at the end of your rental period.
- This package starts at $748.00 + HST per couple for a 2-night stay in the Birch Suite using Sunday thru Thursday rates. Weekend rates and the Forest and Mountain Suites are slightly higher.