Cycle-n-Stay. Bike the Georgian Trail!
Everything is included; bikes, helmets, and a great trail!
1Georgian Trail Cycling Experience
The Southern Georgian Bay area includes the counties of Simcoe and Grey. There are many terrific attractions including beaches, cafes, parks, waterfronts, shopping and more in both counties. The best part is that so much of this is connected by great cycle trails and routes. Great trails are off-road and many two-lane roads have solid and safe paved shoulders for bikes.
Craigleith Manor is right on the western border of Simcoe County next to Grey County. The Georgian Trail is one of Ontario’s most ridden cycling trails and it is right off the back of our property. The Georgian Trail is an old railway line that ran from Collingwood to Meaford. For over 25 years it has been a four-season cycling, walking, hiking, running and skiing route for outdoor enthusiasts of every skill level. The trail is flat, hard packed and runs along the Georgian Bay as it travels westward toward Thornbury and on to Meaford.
The route we like best is from the B&B to Thornbury. Only 17 km one-way, the trail takes you along a scenic ride that is tree covered and has terrific views of the Georgian Bay. In warmer summer months the cool breezes from the bay are most welcome.
When you arrive in Thornbury we’ve set-up a gourmet deli lunch for you at Sterlings Revolution right on the waterfront. Thornbury Harbour is beautiful with its pier, docks and lots of picnic tables and lush public lawns to enjoy your lunch on.
You have use of our bikes for a full day during your stay! If you wish you can take the Georgian Trail eastward into the Town of Collingwood on Day 2. Schedule your cycling adventures any way you want.
For more details on this package see the boxes and fine print to the right on this page.
Package Price & Availability
This package costs $718 + HST per couple for a 2-night stay in the Birch Suite using Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates are slightly higher on the weekends. See The Fine Print for more detail.
Check your preferred dates online here or call us toll-free at 1-844-412-1170. We are happy to do what we can to customize your experience in the Collingwood area to make it more awesome.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms for 2 nights. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes and slippers.
- Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. You choose from a menu that changes daily and you reserve your breakfast seating time. Socially distanced dining tables for two in our main floor dining areas . Weather permitting you can dine on our expansive outdoor decks. See Breakfast is a Big Deal for more information about our breakfast service.
- Full-day use of our 2021 men’s and ladies 18 speed hybrid bikes with sanitized helmets. You supply the pedal power, comfortable footwear, and clothing for cycling. Add some sunscreen, and away you go along the Georgian Trail.
- Optional: Add a gourmet picnic lunch. Created in-house at the B&B just hours before you cycle. You will see this add-on after you make your reservation.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks during your stay at our B&B.
- This package is available any day of the week from May 19 until October 29, 2023.
- You have the use of our bikes for a full day during your stay.
- You can choose to cycle to Thornbury on the day you arrive in Collingwood or another day during your stay. We will contact you to arrange the details.
- Package is based on double occupancy.
- This package costs $718.00 + HST per couple for a 2-night stay in the Birch Suite using Sunday thru Thursday rates. Weekend rates and the Forest and Mountain Suites are slightly higher.