Duntroon Highlands Golf with Dining
Golf any day of the week with a shared cart, club cafe voucher & local fine dining.
Golf Duntroon Highlands and dine at one of Collingwod’s finest restaurants
Duntroon Highlands is among the most beautiful Ontario golf courses. Its breathtaking views of South Georgian Bay, dramatic landscape features, and relaxed atmosphere have made it a favourite place for locals and visitors to experience the fun and freedom of golf and being outdoors.
Located just south of Collingwood and The Blue Mountains, Duntroon offers up Ontario’s highest golf course, a cafe inspired by the region’s rich farming history, extensive trails including access to the Bruce Trail, as well as a unique setting for retreats and special events.
Duntroon Highlands is famous for its challenging terrain and extraordinary views. Its exciting and adventurous par 71 course boasts Ontario’s highest driving range and tees. In fact, its 9th-hole tee shot was voted one of the best-elevated tee shots in all of Ontario! With well-manicured fairways and challenging greens, the golf course is designed from level to rolling and open to tight. Water affects play on 12 holes, and magnificent maple trees line many fairways. At just under 6,000 yards and with distinct front and back 9 features, the course is well suited for golfers looking for shorter playing times.
You’ll enjoy your 18 holes and then have adult beverages and lunch at the clubhouse with a $50 voucher included in this package.
Your package provides you with a $100 dining voucher at your choice of Prime Seven Nine (Collingwood) or Tremont Cafe (Collingwood), or Brunello at 27 on Fourth (Collingwood). We will make the reservation for you for any night during your stay. These are our TOP PICKS for dining in Collingwood. You can’t go wrong.
Package Price & Availability
This package starts at $918.00 + HST per couple for a 2-night stay in Birch Suite using Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Slightly more on the weekends. Forest and Mountain Suites are slightly higher. Check your preferred dates online or call us toll-free at 1-844-412-1170.
Call us with any questions. We’re happy to do what we can to customize your experience in the Collingwood area to make it more awesome.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms for 2 nights. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite, based on availability. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes and slippers.
- Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. You choose from a menu that changes daily and you reserve your breakfast seating time. Socially distanced dining tables for two in our main floor dining areas . Weather permitting you can dine on our expansive outdoor decks. See Breakfast is a Big Deal for more information about our breakfast service.
Play 18 holes of golf at Duntroon Highlands Golf any day of the week. After your game, enjoy a bite and a beverage at the clubhouse with a $50 voucher. The golf course is only 20 minutes from the B&B. We will reserve your tee time with a shared cart.
- $100 dining voucher at your choice of Prime Seven Nine (Collingwood) or Tremont Cafe (Collingwood), or Brunello at 27 on Fourth (Collingwood). We will make the reservation for you for any night during your stay. Of course, all dining reservations are subject to availability. We will confirm back to you when your dining choice is confirmed.
- Free coffee, tea, and soft drinks during your stay at the B&B.
- All guest rooms are based on availability. A minimum 2-night stay is required, but you can stay longer.
- Golf can be played any day of the week.
- This package does not allow a Thursday + Friday B&B stay with Saturday check-out.
- Reserve an optional Thermal Baths Spa at Scandinave Spa for another day of your stay. Just ask us! We’ll make your reservation for guaranteed spa entry.
- We will reserve your golf tee time and cart at Duntroon Highlands.
- We will contact you to confirm your preferred day and tee time.
- We will contact you regarding your restaurant choice and make your dinner reservations.