Roost Wine Tasting and local fine dining
Taste terrific local wines then dine at Prime Seven Nine in Collingwood.
ROOST Winery tasting with fine dining at Prime 79 in Collingwood.
This package offers up some of the best local experiences we could put together. You will taste 6 fabulous local cold climate wines at Roots Vineyards coupled with cheeses and dried fruits. The wine tasting is blind and guided by a wine expert – a lot of fun. When you see the views of Georgian Bay from this winery you will be in awe.
Located on a picturesque hilltop near Ravenna, Ontario with stunning views of Georgian Bay and only 20 minutes by car from Craigleith Manor the Roost Vineyard and Winery is a beautiful setting for an afternoon outing. Craig and I have visited Roost several times. The wines are fantastic and we knew we had to offer this to our guests as a awesome local experience. The views of Georgian Bay from the winery are spectacular.
After you taste the wines you can buy some to take back to the B&B – maybe some wine will even make it home with you. For dinner we will reserve your table at Prime Seven Nine to provide you with a delicious dinner from their menu of steak, seafood, chicken, ribs, pasta – yes, they have vegetarian and gluten free options too! Craig and I dine here frequently and they never disappoint. This restaurant is only 10 minutes from the B&B. Uber and local taxi service are available.
You can choose to do the wine tasting and dinner on different days of your stay. Your choice. We will contact you after we get your reservation to confirm all the details with you.
This package starts at $738.00 + HST per couple for a 2 night stay in the Birch Suite using our Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates are slightly higher on the weekends. Check your preferred dates online or call us toll free at 1-844-412-1170.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms for 2 nights. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes and slippers.
- Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. You choose from a menu that changes daily and you reserve your breakfast seating time. Socially distanced dining tables for two in our main floor dining areas . Weather permitting you can dine on our expansive outdoor decks. See Breakfast is a Big Deal for more information about our breakfast service.
Deluxe Tasting at Roost Winery. A fun, guided, blind tasting experience of 6 wines, including one premium wine. Includes an individual cheese plate with crackers and dried fruit for each person. Your seating is reserved and guaranteed for a 90 minute stay. You will be seated inside or outside based on capacity at your time of arrival. After your tasting you are welcome to stay for wines by the glass on the patio or in the garden weather and space permitting. See Fine Print below for more details.
$100 dining voucher for Prime Seven Nine. One of Collingwoods’ finest restaurants featuring steak, seafood, pasta and more. One of our favorite places. You can choose to do this dinner on the same day as your wine tasting or on another day of your stay. Just let us know. We’ll make your reservation.
- We will make your dinner reservation at Prime Seven Nine. Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and is only valid at Prime Seven Nine. This package includes one (1) dining voucher.
- The Roost Vineyard is open Tuesday thru Sunday from 11am – 6pm, Friday 11am – 8pm, until October 9. After October 9 the vineyard is open Thursday to Sunday until November 13, then they are closed for the winter. Last tasting reservation daily is 4:30pm. We will make your reservation for you. This package includes one (1) Wine Tasting for (2) adults and a cheese and cracker board.
- You can do your wine tasting on one day and your dinner on another day. You do not have to be checked-in to the B&B to do your wine tasting. If you want to do that the day you arrive in Collingwood area – no problem. Check-in after your wine tasting. B&B check-in is from 4pm to 9pm daily.
- Package is based on double occupancy.
- Transportation to vineyard or dining not included.
- If you book online we will be in touch to discuss your wine tasting and dinner reservations. We’ll make all the arrangements for you.
- Package not available after November 13, 2022.
- Vineyard photo credit: Captured by Kirsten.