Roost Vineyards Wine Tasting
Stay in 5-star B&B luxury and Taste terrific local wines
ROOST Vineyards wine tasting.
This package offers up one of the best local experiences. You will taste 6 fabulous local cold climate wines at Roots Vineyards, coupled with cheeses and dried fruits. The wine tasting is blind and guided by a wine expert – a lot of fun. When you see the views of Georgian Bay from this winery, you will be in awe. The grounds are stunning.
Located on a picturesque hilltop near Ravenna, Ontario, with stunning views of Georgian Bay and only 20 minutes by car from Craigleith Manor, the Roost Vineyard and Winery is a beautiful setting for an afternoon outing. Craig and I have visited Roost several times. The wines are fantastic, and we knew we had to offer this to our guests as an awesome local experience. After you taste the wines, you can buy some to take back to the B&B – maybe some wine will even make it home with you.
For dining out during your stay with us, we’ll send you our curated list of favorite top-tier restaurants in our area. It’s a great list of places that we dine at all the time. There is something for everyone on this list of 25+ great places. All of the restaurants on the list are only a 20-minute drive from the B&B. Uber and local taxi services are available from the B&B. If you want us to make reservations for you – we will do that.
This package starts at $678.00 + HST per couple for a 2-night stay in the Birch Suite using our Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates are slightly higher on the weekends. Check your preferred dates online or call us toll-free at 1-844-412-1170.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms for 2 nights. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes and slippers.
- Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. You choose from a menu that changes daily and you reserve your breakfast seating time. Socially distanced dining tables for two in our main floor dining areas . Weather permitting you can dine on our expansive outdoor decks. See Breakfast is a Big Deal for more information about our breakfast service.
Deluxe Tasting at Roost Winery. A fun, guided, blind tasting experience of 6 wines, including one premium wine. Includes an individual cheese plate with crackers and dried fruit for each person. Your seating is reserved and guaranteed for a 90 minute stay. You will be seated inside or outside based on capacity at your time of arrival. After your tasting you are welcome to stay for wines by the glass on the patio or in the garden weather and space permitting. See Fine Print below for more details.
- The Roost Vineyard is open Tuesday thru Sunday from 11am – 6pm, Friday 11am – 8pm. The last tasting reservation daily is 4:30 pm.
- We will make your tasting reservation for you. This package includes one (1) Wine Tasting for (2) adults and a cheese and cracker board.
- If you want to do your tasting on the day you arrive in the Collingwood area – no problem. You do not have to be checked in to the B&B to do your wine tasting. Check-in after your wine tasting.
- Package is based on double occupancy.
- Transportation to the vineyard is not included.
- If you book online with us, we will contact you to discuss your wine-tasting reservations.
- Package from April 29 to October 8, 2023.
- Vineyard photo credit: Captured by Kirsten.