Rates and AVAILABILITY
Reserve as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. The South Georgian Bay area, specifically Collingwood, the Blue Mountains, Thornbury, Meaford and Wasaga Beach are busy resort communities all year. We are open 12 months a year. Weekends sell out first – so reserve early.
The online availability for each of our rooms is always up-to-date.
|Nightly for 2 adults per room incl. breakfast from||$279.00||$299.00||$329.00|
Birch Suite Queen: $279.00
Forest Suite Queen +: $299.00
Mountain Suite King: $329.00
About our rates
- All room rates are for 2 adults. There is 1 bed in each room. We cannot add beds to any room.
- Single guests are most welcome but we do not have a single person rate.
- No guests under the age of 19 years can be accommodated.
- All rates include a wholesome breakfast daily with hot and cold options. Please visit Breakfast is a big deal.
- All rates include free coffee, tea and soft drinks from our self-serve guest area on the main floor.
- Please visit our Policies for important information about staying at Craigleith Manor B&B.
- 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) is added to all rates when you reserve.
- All reservations must be for a minimum of 2 nights. The rates above show 1 night stays for illustration purposes only.
- Always check our Availability Calendar by entering your Check-in and Check-out dates to see what might be available.
Payment & Cancellations
- For reservations made 15 days or more before arrival date a 50% deposit will be charged to your credit card when you make the reservation. Balance is due upon check-in.
- For reservations made 14 days or less before arrival date 100% of the total cost of your stay will be charged to your credit card when you make the reservation.
- Please read our Cancellation Policy carefully. We have made changes to our policy in light of COVID-19. Buy trip insurance if you need to.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Debit [all forms of Canadian bank debit cards that have a chip] and cash. You can also e-transfer funds to us for your deposit or to pay a reservation in full. Contact us for details.
Book a room the old-fashioned way and talk to a human. Call us 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm at 705-293-1170. We promise to respond promptly as we check our phone and email many times each day. Please leave a voice mail with a call back number so we can reach you.
Same Day Reservations
We do not accept same day reservations.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in is anytime from 4pm to 9pm .
Check-out is 11am daily.
We regret that we cannot offer early check-in or late check-out.
To respect other guests we cannot check anyone in after 9pm.
Call us about booking the entire Manor for your small group or family. Weddings, anniversaries, reunions or just hanging out. Maximum capacity is 6 adults.
Gifts of a Reservation
We do not recommend that you make a reservation as a gift. Instead, we suggest a Gift Certificate which allows the recipients of your gift to make their own reservation. Visit Gift Certificates.