Roost Wine Tasting and local fine dining
Taste terrific local wines paired with a delicious charcuterie board then dine at Gustav Chop House.
This package offers up some of the best experiences we could put together for a one or two night stay or longer! You will taste some fabulous local cold climate wines at Roots Vineyards coupled with their delicious charcuterie board. The wines, meats and cheeses are matched perfectly. You choose if you are tasting whites, reds or rose wine. The charcuterie board is a great light lunch to accompany the wine tasting. When you see the views of Georgian Bay from this winery you will be in awe.
Located on a picturesque hilltop near Ravenna, Ontario with stunning views of Georgian Bay and only 20 minutes from Craigleith Manor the Roost Vineyard and Winery is a beautiful setting for an afternoon outing. Craig and I visited Roost for the first time in the summer of 2018. The wines and charcuterie board were fantastic and we knew we had to offer this to our guests as a awesome local experience. The views of Georgian Bay from the winery are spectacular.
Take a free winery tour daily at 12:30pm. After you taste the wines you can buy some to take back to the B&B – maybe some wine will even make it home with you. For dinner we will reserve your table at Gustav Chophouse & Bar to provide you with a delicious dinner from their menu of steak, seafood, chicken, ribs, pasta – yes, they have vegetarian and gluten free options too! Craig and I dine here frequently and they never disappoint. This restaurant is only 5 minutes from the B&B.
Pricing: This package starts at $359.95 + HST per couple for a 1 night stay in the Birch Suite using our Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates are slightly higher on the weekends and require a minimum 2 night stay. Check your preferred dates online or call us toll free at 1-844-412-1170.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- We will make your dinner reservation at Gustav. Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and is only valid at Gustav Chophouse & Bar.
- This package is only available for B&B reservations Wednesday through Sunday. The Roost Vineyard is only open Wednesday thru Sunday from 12pm – 6pm.
- Package is based on double occupancy.
- Transportation to vineyard or dining not included but can be arranged for additional fee. Please ask us.
- Add a second night to your stay. Pay only for the room on night two. You can do this during the online reservation process or call us.
- Add a Spa visit to Scandinave Spa for additional pampering!
Please call us if you would rather make the reservation over the phone or if you have any questions.