Spa baths, Wine Tasting and 5 Star B&B Stay
Reserve now for a fabulous fall getaway!
Relax at the Scandinave Spa and enjoy local wines atop the Niagara Escarpment
This is a great package with two of our favorite local experiences. The Scandinave Spa Baths and wine tasting at Georgian Hills Vineyards. Combine these two great activities with your stay at our 5 star bed and breakfast and you have a winner of an experience.
Enjoy the award-winning Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain. Only a 5-minute drive from our B&B to the blissful experience that is Scandinave located in a tranquil forest setting. Your Spa Baths reservation gives you guaranteed access (see Fine Print for details) to the Finnish sauna, Norwegian Steam Bath, Thermal and Nordic Waterfalls, as well as hot baths and cold plunges. Complete your spa experience by enjoying the serenity of the solariums, relaxation areas and outdoor fireplaces.
Your wine tasting experience will include white and red wines, cider and a desert wine and a charcuterie and cheese board created specifically for our B&B guests. The charcuterie board can be a great light lunch to accompany the wine tasting. Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options are available.
Located in the breathtaking Beaver Valley just outside of Thornbury, Ontario and only 20 minutes from our B&B the Georgian Hills Vineyard is a beautiful setting for an afternoon outing. Hang out under the birch trees or take a tour of the vineyards while you are there. After you taste the wines you can buy some to take back to the B&B – maybe some wine will even make it home with you!
Scheduling of your spa visit and wine tasting are very flexible. You can choose to call us to reserve this package or simply reserve it online and we will be in touch promptly to discuss the timing of your package activities. Here are some things to consider.
- You don’t have to be checked-in to the B&B to do either your wine tasting or spa baths visit.
- Many guests choose to do the wine tasting, or the spa visit on the day they arrive in the Collingwood area and do the other activity on the next day.
- You could do both activities on the same day if you wish. Check the “Fine Print” in the column to your right for the daily hours of operation for both the spa and the winery.
- You can also do either of these activities after you check-out of the B&B. Like we said, very flexible.
We will make all reservations for you and confirm them by email with any instructions you may need for either the wine tasting or the spa.
Dining Out while in the Collingwood area
Need information about dining out while you are in the area? We’ve got you covered with our personal list of favorite bars and restaurants that we are pleased to share with our registered guests. It’s an insider’s cheat sheet to the best places. You’re never more than a 20-minute drive away from the best spots to eat and drink when you are staying at the Manor.
Pricing: This package starts at $742.00 + HST per couple for a 2 night stay in the Birch Suite using our Sunday thru Thursday room rates. Room rates are slightly higher on the weekends. Check your preferred dates online or call us toll free at 1-844-412-1170.
Please call the B&B if you have any questions about this package. We answer our phones daily from 10am to 9pm. If you get our voice mail please leave a message and we will call back promptly.
Your package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms for 2 nights. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite, based on availability. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes and slippers.
- Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. You choose from a menu that changes daily and you reserve your breakfast seating time. Socially distanced dining tables for two in our main floor dining areas . Weather permitting you can dine on our expansive outdoor decks. See Breakfast is a Big Deal for more information about our breakfast service.
- Wine and cider tastings at Georgian Hills Vineyards. Four glasses of 2 ounces each for each person. You chose which wines you want to taste. This is a reserved seating with a 1.5 hour limit. We will reserve this for you. PLEASE NOTE: Effective September 22, 2021 this experience requires PROOF OF DOUBLE VACCINATION completed at least 2 weeks before arrival at the vineyard. This is a requirement of the winery not the B&B. See fine print below.
- Scandinave Spa Bath reservations for 2 adults. We will make your spa reseravtions for you. This reservation provides guaranteed entry into the baths any Monday thru Friday. You can use the spa on the day of arrival in Collingwood or the next day – your choice. This is a reserved entry into the baths. You can choose morning, afternoon or evening for your spa. We will contact you to discuss the day and time of your spa entry. See Fine Print below.
- Plush Scandinave Spa robe rentals for 2 adults are inlcuded with your spa package. You will receive the robes at the spa for your use during your time there.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks during your stay at our B&B.
- All guest rooms based on availability. A minimum 2 night stay is required but you can stay longer. Package rates are available 7 days per week. Package is available for stays from September 6 to December 10, 2021.
- The Spa services may be combined with our 3 Night Weekend Deal. Your spa visit could be scheduled for Friday or Monday during your stay under the 3 Night Deal.
- Scandinave Spa Bath reservations are based on availability. We can reserve your spa visit for any Monday through Friday. Spa Baths reservations are NOT available on Saturday or Sunday as part of this package. There are morning, afternoon and evening spa reservations available Monday through Friday. The Scandinave Spa baths are open from 10am to 9pm daily.
- No Spa reservations are available for Saturdays or Sundays under this package. If for any reason we cannot provide you with a Spa Baths reservation at a time suitable to you we will cancel your reservation and refund any deposit paid.
- This package does not include massages.
- Effective September 22 you must have PROOF OF DOUBLE VACCINATION to show the Georgian Hills Vineyard when you arrive there. You must have completed your 2 vaccinations at least 2 weeks prior to your visit.
- We will reserve your Wine Tasting and charcuterie board. Vineyard is open for tastings Wednesday thru Sunday from 11am to 3:30pm. We can reserve your indoor table at one of the following times: 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm or 3:30pm.
- If you wish to add options from any of our other packages such as kayaking or hiking, please let us know and we can do that for you. Additional charges will apply and we can give you the prices.