. usBuilding Your Adventure
Whether you are a thrill seeker (eager to tackle the slopes of Blue Mountain, the climbing cliffs of Metcalfe Rock, or the waves of Georgian Bay) or, you are seeking restoration and reflection, let us help you.
We’ll share our ‘insider’s information’ on the best kept secrets and little known gems in the area. Our passion for and extensive knowledge of the Georgian Triangle along with the connections we’ve established with local businesses and attractions, enable us to create an experience customized for each individual guest. We can connect you to local experiences in every season (events, dining, adventure tours, or pampering spa treatments). Allow us as your hosts to assist you in getting the exact getaway that you envision.
If you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion we can help you do that in style with fresh flowers in your room. We own Collingwood Flowers and offer our B&B Guests a 10% discount off any online flower order. Place your order online for delivery to the B&B by 12 noon on the day of your arrival and the flowers will be placed in your room for a special surprise. Full details are included with every reservation.
Our primary concern is that when you stay with us, you feel welcomed, supported and that you have us as local friends at your disposal.
We want you to get the most from your getaway in the precious time you have in the area. Some extra touches we’ve thoughtfully arranged include:
- Browse our extensive book of local restaurant menus before you decide where to dine. We have eaten at all of them so please ask us about the menus. We’ll help you find exactly the right spot to suit your tastes. If you want to get our list of ‘favorite’ restaurants in advance of your visit – we can email that.
- Private Chef for a romantic dinner for two? We can do that. Call us for details.
- Check out our Packages in the menu at the top of this page for some terrific stays that we have assembled.
- Supporting guests with special services such as, securing restaurant reservations and obtaining tickets for theatre and other local events and attractions.
- Need trail maps, guidebooks, tourism information or want to know what is happening locally during your stay? We have you covered as a Member of the Southern Georgian Bay Tourism Association we have a large supply of tourism information in-house and we stay connected locally to keep our guests informed.