As its name suggests, this suite makes you feel as though you are enveloped within a deep forest of Ontario pine, maple, and white birch.
Although, your dominant view is of these majestic trees, you also have a great view of Blue Mountain’s sweeping slopes. During the winter months, the glow of the night skiing lights is particularly magical. If you’re lucky enough to experience this on the night of a full moon, it will take your breath away.
Enjoy your private balcony – a great place to take in some fresh air and your view of Blue Mountain and the backyard of the bed and breakfast.
A comfy, queen-size bed is just what you need for a good night’s rest after a day of Georgian Trail cycling, Blue Mountain skiing, or golfing at one of the area’s amazing courses. Wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, ready for another fun-filled day.
The Forest Suite contains the following touches:
- Queen-size, custom upholstered bed with Sealy Posturepedic mattress
- Four (4) quality hypoallergenic queen sized pillows
- 100% cotton, 400+ thread count sheets
- Warm and comfy down alternative duvet with 100% cotton cover. We have winter and summer weight duvets for your comfort.
- Chest of drawers, large closet with hangers and luggage stand
- 32″ Samsung Smart TV with Bell Fibe, featuring free access to Netflix and movie stations
- Free Bell Fibe fibre-optic WiFi throughout the house for all your devices
- Private balcony with 2 chairs and side table (not available November to April)
- In-room controlled heating and air conditioning
Forest Suite with queen bed
Your ensuite bathroom contains the following luxurious amenities:
- Spa Collection plush 100% cotton towels and floor mat
- Large shower with adjustable rain head spout
- Heated floors
- 100% plush cotton robes
- Neutrogena shampoo and body wash
- Touch-free hand soap dispenser
- Touch-free alcohol gel hand sanitizer dispenser
- Make-up wipes
- Hair dryer
Private balcony view looking west toward Blue Mountains.