Spa thermal Journey, Wine Tasting, and 5 Star B&B Stay
This is a mid-week package with spa access any Monday thru Friday.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Accommodation for 2 adults in one of our luxury B&B rooms. You can choose from the Birch, Forest or Mountain Suite, based on availability. Each room has a private ensuite bath with heated floors. All rooms have high quality cotton linens, hypo-allergenic duvets, plush cotton spa towels, robes and slippers.
Full gourmet breakfast daily with hot and cold options. You choose from a menu that changes daily and you reserve your breakfast seating time. Socially distanced dining tables for two in our main floor dining areas . Weather permitting you can dine on our expansive outdoor decks. See Breakfast is a Big Deal for more information about our breakfast service.
Scandinave Spa Thermal Journey reservations for 2 adults. We will make your spa reservations for you. This reservation provides guaranteed entry into the baths any Monday thru Friday. You can use the spa on the day of arrival in Collingwood or the next day – your choice…but NOT on a Saturday or Sunday. You can choose morning, afternoon or evening entry. We will contact you to discuss the day and time of your spa entry. We will reserve this for you. See Fine Print below for more details.
Wine and cider tastings at Georgian Hills Vineyards. Four glasses of 2 ounces each for each person. You chose which wines you want to taste. A cheese and meats charcuterie featuring local cheeses and meats. Gluten-free and vegetarian is available. This is a reserved seating with a 1.25 hour limit. We will reserve this for you. See fine print below.
Plush Scandinave Spa robe rentals for 2 adults are included with your spa package. You will receive the robes at the spa for your use during your time there.
Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks during your stay at our B&B.
- Package available for stays to February 2, 2024, then again from March 18 to December 13, 2024.
- All guest rooms are based on availability. Package rates are available 7 days per week. Note: All spa visits must be taken Monday thru Friday. If you stay at the B&B on a Sunday + Monday, your spa can be scheduled for Monday or Tuesday after check-out. If you stay Thursday + Friday we can schedule your spa for Thursday or Friday but not Saturday. See below for more details.
- If you are planning a 1-night stay at the B&B we can schedule your spa visit for the day you arrive in Collingwood or the next day. Enjoy your spa on your arrival day, then check in to the B&B after your spa. If your 1-night stay is Sunday, your spa will be scheduled for Monday.
- Scandinave Spa reservations are based on availability. The thermal baths are open from 9 am to 9 pm daily.
- Entry to the spa is by a timed reservation. We will reserve your entry any Monday thru Friday at one of the following times: 9:30 am, 10:15 am, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, or 5:30 pm.
- No Spa reservations are available for Saturday, or Sunday under this package. If you want spa reservations for a Saturday please see our Couples Weekend Spa Package on this website.
- This package does not include massages. Book massages directly with Scandinave Spa online here.
- We will reserve your Wine Tasting and charcuterie board. Gluten-free and vegetarian charcuterie options are available. Tastings provide reserved seating for 1.25 hours. Vineyard is open daily for tastings from 11 am to 5 pm. We can reserve your table at one of the following times: 11:30, 1:00, 2:30 or 4:00 pm.
- You can choose to visit the spa or winery on the day you are scheduled to check in to the B&B or another day during your stay. You can do spa and wine tasting on the same day or on different days.
- Your room is guaranteed for check-in anytime between 4:00 pm and 9:00 pm daily. You have a 5-hour window for check-in. If you are enjoying your wine tasting and/or spa on the day of arrival in Collingwood, there is no need to rush to get here at 4 pm.
- Starting price on this package is $612.95 + HST for a 1-night stay for two adults in the Birch Suite based on mid-week room rates for a Sunday through Thursday stay. The Mountain and Forest Suites, 2-night stays, and weekend rates are higher. Always check our online reservations for promotions!
- You will receive an email from us after you reserve this package requesting your preferred days and times for the wine tasting and spa.
Call us at 705.293.1170 with any questions or for help making your reservation. Check B&B room availability online here.